The European Journal of Materials Science and Engineering (EJMSE) is a high quality peer-reviewed journal devoted to the publication of original research papers in the broad field of materials science and interdisciplinary engineering.
[ Download Printer friendly EJMSE presentation and Publication Ethics, R.M. ]
Accepted types of paper
EJMSE publishes original research papers, review articles, survey articles and book and project reviews in all areas dedicated to materials research.
EJMSE is an open access journal.
The journal does not have Article Publication Charge (APC) nor a Submission Charge.
All content is freely available without charge to any user or his/her institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles in this journal without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author.
EJMSE is indexed in several databases like:
Our topics cover all disciplines and branches of modern materials research:
- Obtaining & Characterization of Materials (metals, ceramics, composites, biomaterials, polymers, etc.)
- Materials Properties (mechanical, chemical, electrical, magnetic and optical)
- Materials Processing (mechanical, thermal, chemical)
- Process modeling and optimization
- Surfaces, Interfaces, Thin Films, Coatings